Monday, December 31, 2012

Finishing off the last day of 2012

Happy, Happy Birthday to my dear father who passed away three years ago! I have been trying to find a picture of him that is somewhere and can't find it. That tells me he don't want it on here! Anyway, I hope God is singing Happy Birthday to him and he is having a great day. Oh, how I miss him. I remember the partying we always had for him today and to bring in the next year. Oh how I miss those too. Life just isn't the same anymore and making it very hard on me. I love you dad and miss you more than you will ever know! 

Minnie now is on thyroxin two times a day for the rest of her life for her low thyroid.  This should help with her having more energy.  This will be great to see.

This last year has been okay, all in all, the kids have been healthy.  Just growing up way too fast.  Our animals have kept us busy and kept us happy.  Tom got a new job.  My embroidery has stayed busy.  Steven has had a girlfriend for six months; a record for him! Kyle we haven't seen much, as his room is where he stays.  Ally is coming along very slow with talking, she has made friends at school fine, but at home doesn't know how to keep herself busy.  Jess is getting married sometime soon I am sure. 

Money we could use more of. I can only hope this next year is better on that front.  We would like to get some things payed off. Please Lord let something come are way!

It's been a rainy day and cold, but yet we are still here and the world isn't gone.

Happy New Year!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment